A wiry Human woman guns the throttle of a contraband military vessel while navigating through an asteroid field. Her copilot, a round, squat creature with one eye on a long stalk, gleefully fires the ship’s plasma cannon at the pursuing bounty hunters. A gnarled hunk of meteorite lays in the hold. It pulses with the ultraviolet glow of dark matter magic. A vaguely humanoid android snaps a jeweler’s monocle into place on their optical sensor to get a closer look as a feline man takes a wrench to the smoking engine room.
This vignette is a glimpse into one of the many space adventures you can bring to your table with Spaceships and Starwyrms. S&S is a comprehensive 5th edition supplement that gives you nearly 400 pages of science fiction flavor and rules to transform your 5e experience.
The supplement includes:
- 13 playable species
- 5 new classes
- 2 augmented classes
- Archetypes for bards, fighters, rogues, paladins, and sorcerers
- 16 new backgrounds
- New equipment, including armor, weapons, and vehicles
- A whole chapter on spaceships and spaceship combat
- Hacking rules
- New cover rules
- Environmental rules for zero gravity, radiation, and more
- New monsters, including robots, abominations, and starwyrms
- A brand-new setting to play in
- A custom character sheet
The Spaceships and Starwyrms Beginners’ Kit is a multi-PDF product that includes:
- A 46 page simplified version of the full Spaceships and Starwyrms rules set.
- A 36 page Galactic Adventure Module called Terror at the Starwyrm Festival, which is designed to take a group of characters from levels 1 to level 4.
- 4 Pregenerated Characters using the brand new classes included in Spaceships and Starwyrms, complete with an explanation of how to level up and what each of their abilities do.
- A set of clear maps that match those inside the Adventure Module for use with Roll20 and online gaming.
The official character sheet of Spaceships and Starwyrms! Includes both fillable and non-fillable character and spaceship sheets, as well as art for the factions included in the Spaceships and Starwyrms Core Sourcebook.
The base character sheet is 3 pages, and includes a spell sheet. Both lined and unlined versions are included. The spaceship sheet is a single page sheet for tracking your spacecraft’s stats and developments.
A free, 10-page adventure module that includes four pregenerated characters and a